What is April's Big Give?

Cornerstone is always looking for a way to elevate Jesus Christ in the community by giving back. The idea of giving the offering back to the congregation did not originate with us, nor did the name. (thanks Oprah) However, we think that this will be an exciting way for us to show our community that God loves them and to encourage each of us to be more aware of those in need around us. I encourage you to browse the stories here and even subscribe for the latest stories to be sent to your reader or email in-box as they are added.

- Seeking to Elevate Jesus Christ in Four Corners,
Pastor Joel

Homeless man at a traffic light

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 0 comments

At a stop light after I gave a homeless man $1 he started praying, thanking God for what I gave him. I called him back over and witnessed to him& God led me to give him the $5.

0 comments: to “ Homeless man at a traffic light so far...