What is April's Big Give?

Cornerstone is always looking for a way to elevate Jesus Christ in the community by giving back. The idea of giving the offering back to the congregation did not originate with us, nor did the name. (thanks Oprah) However, we think that this will be an exciting way for us to show our community that God loves them and to encourage each of us to be more aware of those in need around us. I encourage you to browse the stories here and even subscribe for the latest stories to be sent to your reader or email in-box as they are added.

- Seeking to Elevate Jesus Christ in Four Corners,
Pastor Joel

Church in Puerto Rico

Monday, May 12, 2008 0 comments

Dear Pastor Joel You may or may not remember me, but I attended your church with Bob and Claudette Gast on the Sunday you passed out the envelopes with money to share with someone who does not attend. Not knowing anyone there, I brought it back to Maryland with me and have been waiting for God to show me where it would do the most good. A year ago our youth went to Puerto Rico to help build a church. They are now doing a fund raiser so they can go ahead and finish some work they didn’t get finished before. I decided to take the $5.00 that was in my envelope and add some more to it and give it to them for this very worthy cause. Hope this will bring a harvest of souls. Sincerely, Evaleane Huskins.

0 comments: to “ Church in Puerto Rico so far...